We place great importance on being an active part of the local communities where we have operating facilities. In addition to the community benefits agreement we will also contribute to local causes through sponsorships. Each year we budget approximately $20,000 to spend on sponsorships. We support local causes that provide positive branding opportunities for the facility and meet at least one of the following objectives:
- Advance community initiatives,
- Enhance ecological preservation, restoration or education,
- Foster individual or community health and wellness,
- Produce local or regional economic benefits,
- Promote the needs of youth development through education or recreation,
- Support initiatives of local indigenous populations emphasizing cultural awareness, the environment, health and wellness, or youth and education.
Please let us know if your group would like a presentation or if you have suggestions for community sponsorships and local causes we could support. To request a sponsorship, please fill out and submit this form: